Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finally! Double digits!

So we're now at 10.5 weeks. Woohoo! Sure, its not a milestone like hitting the second trimester, but it kinda feels like when you had your 10th birthday. It just felt like a big deal. I'm not feeling too nauseus anymore, or at least nothing regular. It comes and goes, mostly in the later afternoon. Mostly I'm so frickin tired all the time, which also gets worse in the later afternoon. And depending on how many times I had to get up and pee depends on how tired I am.

We have big scary prenatal testing coming up on the 26th. That's when we'll do the nuchal transparancy. Not too worried, but looking forward to a good result. Then one more week until my 2nd OB appointment. It really does seem to be going fast! Just think, by the end of this month I'll hit the second trimester! I just keep praying that everything will be okay.

No comments: