Friday, January 23, 2009

So sleepy...

Yesterday I had to call in sick from work since I was too tired to finish combing my hair. Crazy, huh? I'm no longer nauseus, but now I'm crazy crazy tired. At least tommorrow starts week 12, so I should be coming down the home stretch! Of course, I feel bad using one of my precious sick days for this purpose...but I was really that tired!

Monday is my 1st trimester screen and I'm nervous. Not so nervous that they'll find a problem, but nervous that my insurance will cover it. Not that I have ever had an insurance problem, but I really don't have the money. Espcially since our utility bill is kicking our butt. I have to come up with $160 from our savings account to cover the difference from what I budgeted to what the bill is!! And now DH wants to go to a concert that is $90! I don't want to go $90 worth (especially since it will be in May!)

Gotta run and do work stuff!

No comments: