Friday, April 10, 2009

Crazy dream

Okay, so I've had way crazier dreams, mostly involving how to dispose of dead bodies. I have never killed these bodies mind you, but I'm somehow suckered in to trying to get rid of them without getting caught. Just a little stress to work out, no biggie!

But this dream was WAY better. I dreamt that I saw the baby move, and actually saw its little hand and foot, and was then able to actually see the whole baby, and hold the baby. Keep in mind, the baby was still in my stomach, so I saw the baby covered in my skin. Sounds creepy, right? But in the dream it was beautiful. I was able to get the baby back into position without any trouble, and then was kicking myself for not checking if it was a boy or a girl. I've never really been one to get all gooshy over babies, but now I'm starting to. Very strange.

In other news, life is kindof a downer right now. I'm so tired of my job, and the job I was hoping to get was given to an internal person without ever posting it. I have so much to do and so little energy or motivation to do it. I'm so glad its Friday!!

No comments: