Friday, April 17, 2009

How I miss breathing...

I swear, this kid is all up in my lungs! I'm now 24/25 weeks, have a 'cute' bump that gets bigger everyday, and a baby that loves to kick off my bladder and head butt my diaphram. I was in prenatal Yoga last night, and the breathing exercises were challenging because I couldn't get a full breath. Can't wait until doctor's appointment in two weeks to see if I'm normal. Between this, the hip pain, the tailbone pain (associated with the hips), and the lack of sleep (due to pain and pee) I'm thinking the 2nd trimester honeymoon has ended 3 weeks early. Still, all in all its not that bad. It still surprises me sometimes that I won't be pregnant forever. For the longest time I was focused on getting pregnant and it was all consuming. Then it was staying pregnant. Now its being pregnant. I'm already thinking about getting pregnant the second time (since with the IF issues the RE told us not to wait), and trying to convince my hubby that he really wants a third baby. I think I'm getting ahead of myself. Step one is to safely have this baby. It seems so unreal! Who am I to get such a gift? Why did I get so lucky? There are so many very deserving people who are trying so hard... I truly feel blessed.

I just hope I don't screw it up.

No comments: