Wednesday, August 20, 2008

And the spot goes on...

Yup, still spotting. Sucks. I'm also having slight boob tenderness/tingles. Pregnancy sign or hypochondria? Who knows.

On the plus side, hubby FINALLY got his appointment to get his little swimmers tested. Lets just hope they're all a bunch of Micha*l Ph*lps'! The appointment is Friday, so no nookie all week. The insurance company finally agreed to pay 50% of the test. Whew! But of course, we need to pay it all up front, and then send in the paperwork to get reimbursed for our 50%. When I say "we" I mean "me" since I know my hubby will not send it in. Heck, we just got him a cell phone for $40 with a $50 mail in rebate. Well, guess who mailed it in? Oh well. At least he cleans the kitchen!

Meanwhile, I got to do a really fun blood test yesterday. Whoohoo! And now we wait. Once hub's test is done, then I call the RE to make an appointment to review the results and plan the next step.

So say a prayer for the swimmers.

No comments: