Thursday, November 20, 2008

Feelin' Groovy

Today I feel...happy? Seriously? How weird is that! I feel happy and peaceful. I have no idea why. I'm guessing its just a high point on the emotional rollercoaster I live on.

Here are the little things that made my day so far:

I woke up from a dream where I was up all night trying to ... what was it... there was a house and a party and I needed to do something.... oh well, its gone now. The nice part was waking up and realizing that I did get to sleep after all! Then I heard my current "happy" song on the radio (Jason Mraz, "I'm Yours") while driving to work. I have an easy day today which is why I'm typing instead of working which makes me feel relaxed after yesterday's work stress. As if that wasn't all nice enough, I was updating the family budget which I now refer to as the EZ budget and we're not totally broke! I mean, we've been overspending what we earn all frickin year because neither me nor hubby are good at tightening the belt, so I devised a budget where we actually live pay check to pay check. Its great! Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have a surplus, but with our ginormous student loan payments each month and our miniscule salaries there isn't another way. But now we don't spend more than we have coming in any particular week, all the bills are paid, AND we are starting to save!!! It's a miracle! Lastly, I was sitting at my desk and the clouds parted and a sunbeam came through my window, over my shoulder, and rested on my belly. Being the spiritual person I am, for that moment all I could think was that G-d was sending me a blessing, so I prayed that it was true.

11 days until I test (according to FF). I am not going to POAS any sooner than that.

Yesterday I was trolling blogs trying to find a new one to follow, and I love reading the back stories of people that were IF and are now preg. This one woman posted that she felt a baby implant. Then, about a week later, she posted that she was preg!! I thought that was AMAZING! So today (at 6dpo) I'm obsessing over every twinge. Of course, I have IBS so I have a LOT of twinges and I have a habit of psychosomatic symptoms so its probally nothing... but its hope and hope makes me happy.

I'm going to enjoy this feeling while it lasts.

No comments: