Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What I WILL be thankful for

I'm freaking out! 12 DPO!! In the past, my LP has been 10 days, 14 days, and, most commonly, 16 days. So my test day is 16 DPO. Only 4 days to go!! Just think, due to the unlikelyhood that I will be near a computer over Thanksgiving Break, the next time I post I will be 'offically' pregnant! I was trying to decide how I wanted to do it. I think I'm going to wake up the hubby so he can be there with me and watch the stick turn pink. Of course, in imagining this scenerio, I did briefly allow myself to think about what would happen if the stick didn't turn pink. It was too horrible for words. Honestly, I don't think I could handle it. I was trying to think of a positive spin, just in case, and I did come up with one. Okay, right now my due date would be 08/07/09 so if I got pregnant next month, it may very well be....09/09/09! That would be cool! That would be the only cool thing. If I...oh wait...WHEN I am pregnant this month it would be very interesting because my hubby was born in Novemeber, nine months before his best friend. Well, his best friend is the one that had a baby this month...in NOVEMBER. So if...when we are pregnant this month, it would be very cute.

Meanwhile I will get through a weekend full of pregnant women, praying that there are no new announcements, and able to handle it because I am PUPO. Oh, and here's a funny story about that. There is a party on Saturday night in the state that we will be in visiting my hubby's family. Hubby wants to go, but I want to come home so I can test at home on Sunday. So he asks..."Can't you just test on Monday?" That was too funny for words. Imagine getting a super exciting BFP and then have to go to work and NOT tell people? Or, worse, imagine a BFN and then have to go to work and do a presentation. So no, I will NOT be testing on Monday, and yes we will be coming home Saturday night.

I am so excited. 4 days to go!!! Baby dust to all!

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: